Full Stack Developer
new york, NY
- Create project ready, semantic HTML and CSS that degrades gracefully on older browsers
- Engage in the full lifecycle of a project beyond development including unit tests, documentation, deployment and maintenance.
- Develop innovative new web applications and take charge of existing products by enhancing their design and functionality
- Work cross-functionally with an agile team including Product, UX/Design, Project Managers, Backend Developers and QA. Offer input on technical design, UI and product features.
- Work across technical areas and with other development teams
- Evaluate best practices for development and actively participate in testing automation, code design and front-end architecture.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Technology, or a total of at least 7 years' experience in IT and Development
- 3+ years experience in a software engineering role
- Strong knowledge with core Java and J2E
- Proficiency in creating web pages using jQuery, HTML5 and CSS3
- Demonstrated ability to create responsive, mobile-first layouts
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile development
- Advanced working knowledge of AJAX techniques, JSON, and XML data formats
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot technical problems logically and systematically
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, sometimes with tight deadlines
- Advanced time management and estimation skills with the ability to work multiple projects in various stages of SDLC
- Effectively work independently and as a team member
- Must be analytical, creative, detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Tomcak knowledge
- Experience with version control software, Git preferably
- Experience developing microservice-based architecture
- Familiar with unit testing frameworks like Mocha or Jasmine