Front End / Web Developer
New York, NY
MSWM Technology is the global technology division responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Wealth Management business. The department comprises 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office.
Client Channels Technology is a dynamic and fast-paced area within the Firm' s WM Technology Division. The charter of this department is to develop client-facing websites and mobile applications.
The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed. The candidate should be flexible and an excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work as part of an agile team that comprises web application and web services developers.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Strong communication skills and problem solving skills
- Ability to take ownership of work streams, operate without close supervision, and work across the organization.
- Experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Knowledge of mobile web development, responsive web design, and accessibility
- Strong grasp of user experience