Financial Application Administrator
New York, NY
A^ We are looking for an exceptionally talented individual to serve as anA^ Application Administrator a^ Financial ApplicationsA^ in ourA^ NY, NYoffice.A^ This person will need to work with a team of Application Integration engineers as well as with the business units that they interact with.A^ This candidate will be responsible for deploying, integrating and administering all enterprise applications including Netsuite, Onestream, TM1, Kyriba, Carta, as well as many other financial applications.
A^ Candidates for this position must have strong customer service and communication skills, both written and oral. Excellent organizational skills are a must for this fast paced, high visibility position
- Full day-to-day responsibility for Financial and other database applications operations and maintenance.
- Support end users both proactively and reactively, with a focus on customer service and training.
- Maintain proper system access for all roles.
- Develop, document and implement policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure data integrity and security.
- Plan, review and manage change configurations and customization requests.
- Design technical solutions to support process improvement and company growth.
- Project manage and lead internal projects while serving as an individual contributor
- Work with internal clients to understand issues and concerns
- Troubleshoot errors and maintain data integrity in Applications
- Develop reports and searches and maintain current ones
- Help to create documentation on all processes and training
- Create customs records, forms and fields
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes to help streamline the business
- Assist in the setup and configuration of new applications
Highly Desired 2+ years' experience working with financial applications as a full or junior administrator
- NetSuite Administrator Certification is a plus.
- Experience working with other ERPs and/or a relational database a plus
- TM1, Onestream, or Carta experience is a plus
- Strong quantitative mindset, ability to understand and analyze large data sets
- Understanding of general business processes and accounting principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize several tasks concurrently
- You must be a technically oriented with preference given to those who either have or are making progress towards a BS in IS, IT or CSA^ Personal Attributes
- Excellent oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Outstanding writing and documentation skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Able to conduct research into application integration issues and products.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.A^ Work Conditions
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Occasional evening and weekend work if required to meet deadlines.
- Some travel may be required for the purpose of offsite software and system integration efforts.A^