Financial Analyst Senior
New York, NY
Client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm' s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1, 200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Client can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
This wholly owned subsidiary of Client administers over $300 billion of hedge fund assets. Using the Firm' s proprietary, globally accessible technology platform, the business provides a full range of fund administration services, including daily accounting and financial reporting; transfer agency and investor services; middle and back-office support; and integrated portfolio analytics. Client Fund Services is supported by more than 750 professionals based in New York, London, Hong Kong, Dublin, Glasgow, Mumbai, and Bangalore.
The Treasury Services team provides support to the global MSFS Transition Management, Investor Services, and Accounting teams to ensure delivery of best in class service to both our clients and their investors.
Client Fund Services is seeking an Associate level candidate to join its Treasury Services Team.
- Managing day to day client trade affirmation platform, which includes implementation, client facing support, and product development strategy
- Provide daily client cash support, with a focus on time sensitive wire settlements, investigations, wire recalls, and queries in a highly sensitive client/investor-centric environment
- Review and approve client wire distributions, while coordinating and providing support across the NY, Dublin, and Mumbai Investor Service Teams
- Daily management of sanctions screening exceptions
- Provide wire and banking support for cash centralization and scale initiatives
- Daily management of MSFS agent bank relationships
- Manage and coordinate efforts across Investor Services, Accounting, and Documentation on client transition account openings / closings
- Analysis and support of cash related entitlements to ensure appropriate risks and separation of duties are balanced
- Liaise across Firm Ops, BU Tech, and MSFS Mumbai on technology initiatives
- Bachelor' s degree, preferably Finance or related field
- Minimun 1-3 years back / middle office experience (trade settlement)
- Minimun 1-3 years Cash Management / Treasury experience
- Strong knowledge of both domestic and international wire formatting
- Moderate knowledge of bank messaging (Swift)
- Moderate knowledge of bank account reconciliations
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel