Financial Analyst Junior
South Jordan, UT
Client US Tax Operations is a cross-divisional operational utility that supports Retail, Institutional, and Corporate business lines. Tax Operations is responsible for ensuring compliance with IRS & State Regulations related to US tax withholding, reporting, and filing obligations across Brokerage's Retail and Institutional based clients and legal entities.
Tax Operations works closely with senior Business Unit representatives and Financial Advisors, providing an in-depth client service role to insure that all tax related inquiries are addressed on a timely basis.
Tax Operations is seeking an analyst to support the ISG Tax QA, Control and Reconciliation role reporting into the Utah Director. This is a challenging position that requires strong organization and process management skills. In addition, this role requires excellent trouble shooting, execution and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Ability to work independently well within a team environment.
- Excellent Time Management, Interpersonal, and Problem-Solving Skills.
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects, and prioritize effectively to meet tight and enforced Operational and annual deadlines for the firm.
- Attention to detail and quality of work.
- Ability to consistently exercise sound and decisive judgment.
- Commitment to personal development.
- Bachelor's Degree required. A Bachelor's Degree in a Business field and experience in the Financial Industry is preferred.
- Understanding of general process controls, with knowledge of database, spreadsheet applications, and data modeling, including Microsoft Excel, Access and other Office applications.
- Superior Communication Skills, both oral and written.