Jersey City, NJ
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Daily/weekly/monthly sales, gross profit, expense and other key performance (KPIs) reports.
- P&L and cash flow forecasts.
- Track and forecast Capital Expenditures.
- Assist in enhancing business procedures, reporting processes & analytics
- Ad hoc reporting and data analysis.
- Monthly Cash Flow reporting.
- Work independently and within a team to reach, individual, department and company goals.
- Work with IT and other departments on business issues and opportunities.
Knowledge and Qualifications:
This position requires a team player with excellent interpersonal skills who demonstrates a positive attitude and professionalism and is effective in stressful situations. The candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred, even-tempered, well-organized, sensitive to handling confidential information, flexible, detail-oriented, and capable of effectively managing multiple tasks. The candidate should have a Bachelor' s degree from a four year college or university, plus 3 to 5 years of experience or the equivalent combination of education, training and experience.