- Experience working with multiple director level and above executives - Required - 7 Years
- Experience working in an admin team environment - Required 3 Years
- Proficient in Outlook - Required 3 Years
- Expertise in calendar management - dealing with multiple calendars at once - Required 4 Years
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral - Required 7 Years
- Excellent interpersonal skills - understand your executive's personality and work with it. - Required 7 Years
- Ability to work with multiple personalities on team and with your executives - Required 7 Years
- Knowledge of Visio, Sharepoint, SAP HCM, - Nice to have
- Proficient in the Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Required 7 Years
Schedules/coordinates meetings, training events and appointments and attends to a variety of administrative details. Keeps informed of departmental/division activities, policies and procedures and provides back-up support to other assistants as required.
Schedules and coordinates meetings, training events, appointments and/or other similar activities for multiple executives. Conducts a variety of administrative activities including requisitioning of supplies, printing, copying and maintaining calendars and meeting room schedules. Prepares, publishes and distributes agendas and attends meetings. Composes and distributes minutes of meetings. Prepares and assists with scheduled, ad hoc and specialized documents. Proofreads materials for accuracy and compliance with organizational policies. Prepares timely responses to routine correspondence. Keeps informed of departmental/division activities. Provide back-up support to other assistants as required.