New York, NY
10 years minimum Executive Assistant experience, corporate business environment preferred
The Operations division is both the first line of defense for protecting Client' s financial and reputational well-being, and an essential partner contributing to the firm' s growth. Facing off to all Client businesses and interacting with all other parts of the Firm, the Operations division supports a complex, multi-faceted portfolio of businesses in full compliance with regulatory guidelines and the directives of the Operating Committee and Board of Directors. Members of the Operations team have a unique vantage point as the division touches all parts of the business, front to back. One of the largest divisions in the firm, Operations has diverse responsibilities, including correctly settling and recording millions of transactions per day, identifying and mitigating all operational risks, developing strong client relationships and partnering with technology to realize the full potential of IT and e-solutions. Throughout, we continually strive to improve while actively supporting the development of new businesses, structures and markets.
Global Operations is hiring an Executive Assistant in New York to support the Global Operations Divisional Management team. The right candidate will have a roll up your sleeves " get the job done” mindset.
Executive Assistant Support:
• Manage multidimensional and complex calendars; extensive coordination and scheduling of internal and external meetings, conference calls, and video conference meetings including booking conference rooms, catering and document distribution
• Coordinate and manage complex and rapidly changing travel arrangements and process Visa applications
• Provide back-up support to assistants when required
• Prepare agendas and documentation in advance of meetings
• Assist with event planning for internal events and client meetings
• Prepare and process expense reports for the senior executives
• Coordinate communications; track, follow-up and address matters requiring immediate attention
• Provide logistical support to visiting executives in coordination with their assistants
• Register executives for conferences, client events and networking events
• Manage conference rooms and hoteling space for the department
• Serve as a liaison between staff and corporate services on building related issues; pantry, maintenance, etc.
• Communicate with all levels of management including external executives
• Maintain and update business contacts, files, documents, records, and reports in a discreet and confidential manner
• Ability to foster good relationships with colleagues across the globe and leverage them effectively
• Schedule and provide weekly insight to management team regarding their schedules for the week.
• Ability to create detailed itinerary schedules for management team when traveling Domestically and Internationally.
• Organize with Multimedia, Domestic & International Reception teams to coordinate open forums and Global Management Meetings for rooms and connections.
• Provide backup coverage for other admins when necessary.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite – Concur and Visio a plus
• particularly skilled in supporting daily operational and administrative functions within in a fast-paced corporate environment
• Highly motivated self-starter who excels as part of a team and independently
• Extraordinarily proactive, resourceful, detail-oriented, and articulate individual with strong follow-up skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Operate with the highest discretion and without supervision
• Must be able to work under pressure work with different levels of the organization
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task and prioritize
• Must possess the highest level of professionalism in communication.
• Create and provide all expense reports in a timely manner.
• Has knowledge of International time zones for scheduling purposes.