New York, NY
- Someone to keep up with her and think ahead of her
- NEEDS Admin to follow up with her
- High caliber resource who has supports similar aligned Executives
- Will not accept " job hoppers" Need tenure
- Prepare to have references checked (Sr. Level references only)
- Thick skinned (maybe from a trading environment)
- 8+ years of exp.
******Each candidate needs a in depth write up and the expectation is that you either met with this candidate in person and/or Skype
We are looking for people who can do it all - adaptable problem-solvers who enjoy being involved in every aspect of an organization. As an Executive Assistant, you will complete a broad variety of administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel and business related meetings; and completing expense reports. You will be required to research, prioritize, and follow-up on incoming issues and concerns; determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response. You will provide a bridge for smooth communication between the executive and the organization; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff. If you are collaborative, detail-oriented, and passionate about technology, join our team and be a part of a bold new vision for the future of banking.
• You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders, including senior management, direct reports, external partners, and support staff
• You have a demonstrated proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability; proactive thinker who actively seeks to improve and optimize processes and outcomes
• You are a highly resourceful team-player with the ability to also work effectively independently
• You possess strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and with impeccable attention to detail
• You have a proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
• You have expert level verbal and written communication skill. Demonstrate mastery of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Concur