ERP Lead Developer
Fort Lee, NJ
The Lead Developer is responsible for design, construction, coding and deployment of ERP components and for the quality and maintainability of each component in production.
This position has responsibilities associated with all areas of the IT process, including requirement review and validation, technical design, technology selection, development and implementation.
The person in this position will interact with accounting, production and logistic division several times a week and will adhere to design and architectural considerations provided by the company.
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience in a development environment required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in ERP development, concepts, principles, and governance processes required.
- Knowledge and experience with open interfaces and application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing and accounting principles.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or other related field from an accredited program or equivalent work experience required.
- Bilingual in English/Korean
- Experience with Google Sheets is a plus