Director / VP of Development Advocacy
New York, NY
Your Team is Responsible for the Following:
- Creating technical content for publication on our blog and other channels to show other engineers how to implement specific solutions and use our SDK.
- Organize and take part in developer events at the local, national, and international levels.
- Speak and sharing expertise at user groups and conferences.
- Create and lead various technical workshops and webinars.
- Advocate on behalf of the dev user community, making sure their voice is heard and represented in future key strategic and product initiatives.
- Software Engineering background, with more recent engineering leadership experience (20+ member team experience preferred)
- Excellent technical project management experience
- Being extremely disciplined and have the ability to delegate
- Experience within CryptoCurrency, Blockchain technology a big plus
- Manage resources that help the market understand product, must be a quick learner to become intimately familiar with product suite
- Strong Agile/Scrum experience