New York, NY
- Manage DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) processes, provide direct support to developers on build errors, production application deficiencies, configuration issues, and revision control issues; work with development leads to refine the CICD processes to be more efficient, secure and robust;
- Manage source control (branching, merging, conflicts);
- Manage and perform tool upgrades, keeping the application platform and development tools up to date with proper patches and upgrades; Develop and support strategies and tools related to software configuration/ deployment, software build, continuous integration, test automation and release automation;
- Setup and maintain the application environments (Dev, Test, Stage, Production) including automated environment provisioning; Manage release and deployment workflows/pipeline, deployment plans, schedule and execute installation of new modules, upgrades and fixes to the environments.
- Manage and maintain high system availability, involve in designing and implementing high performing, redundant, and self-healing systems to ensure the highest uptime; manage both application load and performance to ensure we' re prepared to handle long term demands;
- Daily maintenance of the application and database systems, proactively refine daily maintenance routines, and keep the application and database systems up and running;
- Respond to production system incidents, helps to trouble shoot and resolve production issues;
- Ability to troubleshoot application related issues under the following technology stacks: C#/Java/SQL/MongoDB/Kafka/Netsuite/Salesforce;
- Other duties, as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor' s degree is required; degree with focus on computer science or information technology is preferred.
- 3 + years of relevant experience required.
- Comfortable with collaboration and open communication with the ability to reach across the organization, vendors and partners.
- Ability to explain solutions to complex problems and demonstrate the ability to lead and impart knowledge effectively.
- Previous experience in configuration management of application and database Servers is required. Should be well versed with managing OS configuration for both LINUX and Windows Servers.
- Capable of managing database releases using tools.
- Previous experience in Release governance with proper Access Control processes and settings is required.
- Displays the ability to devise roll-back strategy / mechanisms for failed releases.
- Ability to produce and maintain runbooks / workbooks for Release and Roll-backs.
- Experience in managing resources in one of the major cloud platforms (Azure/AWS/Google)
- Knowledge on Powershell scripts is a must; C#/SQL/NoSQL is preferred.