Desktop Publisher (marketing coordinator)
New York, NY
About the Team
Our publishing team thrives on maintaining KBRA' s timely, transparent, and accurate mission when publishing company wide materials. We are motivated to be the most consistent and quick in our industry and strive toward this goal by establishing clear communication channels with our analytical staff. Every team member plays an integral role in the overall success of the Electronic Publishing team.
About the Job
You' ll work with other members of the EP team to publish all content to the company website. You will be responsible for reviewing and formatting reports and press releases ensuring they adhere to the company' s aesthetic and style guide and are consistent among the company' s various sectors.
You will support the team by creating email campaigns for wide distribution and will maintain multiple distribution lists. You will maintain report and email campaign analytics, in addition to updating all MS Word templates and publishing style guides. You will format special reports for publication and news articles for print in Adobe InDesign and create website banners using Adobe Photoshop. You will support the team by assisting in editing PowerPoint presentations and in creating and updating graphics for marketing collateral and for the website. You will also assist in monitoring media coverage and posting content to our social media platforms.
You flourish in a fast paced, self-driven and highly collaborative team environment. You are a quick learner and have the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently, while delivering high quality work. You have a strong passion for publishing and you are determined to ensure the team' s success.
You will be successful in this role if you possess the following:
- Have a Bachelor' s degree and/or a proven track record of relevant experience multi-tasking under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Knowledge of MailChimp or any other marketing email software a plus.
- Extremely detailed oriented and logical thinker.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media platforms: Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Able to work independently, take initiative and are enthusiastic about contributing innovative ideas to support the team.
- Background knowledge of credit ratings, bond markets, and/or debt securitization a plus.