Design Thinking & Prototyping Analyst
- Conduct pre-session research.
- Co-lead Design Thinking sessions using the 3-step process (Understand, Ideate, and Prototype) to analyze end-to-end business processes; create and maintain value models.
- Lead white-boarding sessions with project stakeholders to develop detailed end-user journeys and prototypes.
- Coordinate with implementation teams to communicate business and technology needs.
- Collaborate with technology research analyst to assess vendors vis-a`-vis business requirements.
- Train and mentor project teams on Design Thinking principles and techniques.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Ideally 8-10 years of hands-on professional experience in Design Thinking analysis and prototyping using Adobe, Axure, Balsamiq, or iRise.
- Proven experience in facilitating white-boarding sessions with cross-functional teams and working on large-scale technology projects.
- Possess an executive presence as well as the ability to synthesize and frame information.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and coordination skills.