Deputy Compliance Officer
New York, NY
Looking for a BSA Analyst to supplement its staff in New York City. Note that the Agency is NOT a retail bank and primarily clears intermediary wires for its Head Office in Korea as well as makes loans to the US subsidiaries of Korean companies.
Primary Responsibilities: Complete daily work (primarily OFAC and/or BSA alert clearing) to support the BSA/AML Compliance Program.
Job Location: New York City
Specific Job Duties:
- Monitor OFAC cases in Prime and disposition (real time). Release payments, as appropriate.
- Investigate BSA alerts and document disposition. Escalate to case as appropriate.
- Investigate BSA cases and document disposition, as appropriate.
- Review 314(a) search results as assigned.
- Complete customer due diligence and risk rating reviews.
- Complete other projects as assigned by BSA Officer.
- Bi-lingual (Korean/English).
- CAMS (or equivalent) certified
- One to four years of BSA/AML/OFAC experience.
- Experience completing investigations involving business entities and international transactions
- Basic knowledge of payment systems (SWIFT, Fed, Etc.)
- Must have good English writing skills
- Familiarity with trade finance and letters of credit.
- Knowledge of Prime system a strong plus, but not required.