Data Analyst - Customer Product Success
New York, NY
We are a top performing team with expertise in solving the hardest data problems. We turn blockchain data into easy-to-use information to support business operations.
Bridging the gap between the complexities of blockchain data and traditional business needs, all of our products are created with institutional standards, focused on quality and accuracy.
Our high-performing team is composed of seasoned professionals with experiences in finance, accounting, tax, blockchain, digital assets, and building fin-tech software and data products. Lukka also prides itself in being a thought leader in the industry working to accelerate the adoption of blockchain technology.
Who we need
- 2+ years of experience working in data analytics
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of SQL, and large relational database structures
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products (specifically advanced ability in Excel)
- Client/customer experience or aptitude (articulate)
- Basic knowledge of accounting and finance
- Strong technical ability and attention to detail - including the ability to troubleshoot complex issues and develop system requirements for resolution
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to new situations
- [Nice to have] Understanding of big data, cryptocurrency and/or blockchain
- [Nice to have] Understanding of financial markets and products
- [Nice to have] Technical experience and knowledge (i.E., familiar with computer science)
What you' ll do
- Perform data analysis and work to reconcile/onboard new clients along with providing ongoing operational support for existing clients
- Ensure customer satisfaction and work with clients to develop business requirements for system enhancement where necessary
- Troubleshoot complex issues and develop system requirements for resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders from Product, Customer Success, and Engineering in order to deliver and enhance new and existing features of all products
- Achieve on-time delivery without compromising quality
- Hit the ground running and be a full-fledged contributor to the team within 4 months