New York, NY
Financial Data company in Midtown Manhattan is looking to hire a full-time Data Administrator! This person should have 2-3 years of Data Analysis / Data Management experience, with strong Excel and SQL experience.
Curiosity and interest in Fixed Income products is a huge plus!
About the Job
You' ll be working with other members of the Enterprise Publishing team team to publish ratings and supporting documents to the website. You will also manage the ratings database across all asset classes including verification and validation for internal and external use. External use involves carrying out the dissemination of ratings to third party platforms and gathering and monitoring CUSIPs for rated transactions. This role will also maintain all quality assurance for the website, this includes, running reports and queries to double check ratings and reports to ensure accuracy against databases.
You flourish in a fast paced, self-driven and highly collaborative team environment. You are a quick learner and have the ability to prioritize tasks efficiently, while delivering high quality work. You have a strong interest in data management and you are determined to ensure the team' s success.
You will be successful in this role if you possess the following:
- Bachelor' s degree required, preferably in a field related to finance or business
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with SQL databases a plus; writing queries, generating reports
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong multitasker – handling many complex projects at once
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to take initiative and work independently, as well as work closely with fellow team members in a collaborative environment