Client Services Developer
Great Neck, NY
Our wide range of trading products, including Equities, Options, Futures, FX and more, offers numerous technical opportunities. Candidates must have a passion for learning and designing new technologies and methodologies quickly and employing them into deliverable solutions. Our team members contribute to the full software cycle of design, development and support of new and existing software components.
We are renowned for our high performance, open architecture systems that surpass our competition by providing our clients with a highly tailored trading experience. Engineering here is technologically exciting, inspiring and challenging. Engineers have the opportunity to be creative top tier contributors in every area and within every development stage. Our unique office culture creates an environment where engineers can thrive and grow their careers.
We are looking for Client Services Developers to handle client interactions, issue investigation and resolution, and support-related development in a large-scale, state-of-the-art, multi-asset order management system. The system is written in a JVM language (Scala) with of a Reactive technology platform built on Akka.
- Work with clients for general application support and troubleshooting
- Investigate issues (using system logs, source code inspection, database querying, etc.)
- Develop client-specific features and improvements in C++, Java and/or Scala
- Develop software monitoring and testing software solutions
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science
- At least three years software development experience in C++, Java or Scala
- Fluency in concurrent programming
- Fluency with the Linux/Unix command-line environment
- Good SQL knowledge and skills
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills