Great Neck, NY
- Software Component Design and Development in C++/Linux
- Think independently to build and implement creative solutions and modern design patterns.
- Work closely with team members and with other teams to ensure quick and easy integration of new components.
- Create documentation for new and existing components.
Product and Component Testing:
- Perform developer testing for all software modifications.
- Work with QA to expand regression test plans for software modifications.
Value teamwork! At the outset you will collaborate and work closely with senior executives and seasoned team members to ensure quick and easy integration of new technology components. Research new technologies and methodologies to constantly improve our product and practices. Continue our culture of striving to be the best!
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience acceptable.
- Excellent C++ development skills are required.
- At least two years' work experience in software development.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
We are renowned for our high performance, open architecture systems that surpass our competition by providing our clients with a highly tailored trading experience. Engineering with us is technologically exciting, inspiring and challenging. Engineers have the opportunity to be creative top tier contributors in every area and within every development stage. Our unique office culture creates an environment where engineers can thrive and grow their careers.