Business Intelligence Analyst
* SAP Business Objects 4.2, in Web Intelligence/Rich Client Report Development. - Required - 5 Years
* SAP Business Objects Universe Design - Required - 5 Years
* SAP Business Objects Report Design - Required 5 Years
* Develop reporting structures including data structures, Business Objects Universes and related structures, SQL queries and reports - Required 5 Years
* Ability to self-manage timelines and deliverables and work in a team environment. - Required 5 Years
* Advanced knowledge in visual analytics tools (Tableau, Power BI) - Required - 5 Years
* Experience in SQL with strong knowledge of relational database concepts (Oracle) - Required 5 Years
* Detailed documentation for Universe and reporting design and development - Required 5 Years
* Design BO repository related admin activities such as folder design, security group design. - Required 5 Years
Designs dashboards, data extracts, ad hoc queries and other BI solutions. Works with business stakeholders to gather requirements and ensure result validity. Works with Enterprise Data Warehouse team to ensure appropriate source data is captured.
Gather, understand and critically evaluate information and reporting requirements from multiple sources to ensure alignment with Medical Center's strategic goals and to decompose high-level information into details. Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously. Serve as the liaison between internal and external customers and subject matter experts (SMEs)/EDW team. Design and develop creative BI components for the delivery of dashboards, scorecards, delivered reports, ad hoc queries, extracts and analytics. Utilize existing enterprise BI tool set (e.G., SQL Server Reporting Services, SS Analysis Services, SharePoint, Crystal) and web services that provide standard analytic computations that can be leveraged in multiple BI solutions. Work with customers to ensure user acceptance testing and complete delivery of reporting/analysis solution. Keeps abreast of trends and best practices in the industry to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge as it relates to BI.