Business Analyst II
New York, NY
Candidate will be conducting test planning and execution across Alternative Investment applications as well as participating in business requirement definition and functional requirement elaboration. An ability to learn quickly is key. Experience with SDLC, testing, and wealth management is recommended but not required.
- Work closely with the AI Business, IT and Ops teams to understand the products, business processes and system functions.
- Create UAT Test Cases and Test Scripts based on BRD/SRS/MDD.
- Manage the UAT process including defect identification and resolution to ensure on time delivery.
- Execute test scripts and provide result analysis on a daily basis during UAT execution period.
- Coordinate with IT, Business and Ops to review and solve UAT defects.
- Provide the senior management team with weekly project status update.
- Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years prior experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision
Skills the manager would prefer:
a. Listening skills
b. Following directions
d. Excited to learn
e. Detail oriented
f. Fast learner
h. Positive attitude
j. Knowledge of basic programming concepts
k. Software development/testing experience
l. Math/Finance/accounting skills
m. Responsible (taking ownership and following up on tasks until completion)
n. Team player