Business Analyst II
Finance industry is a plus but not required.
Attention to detail, client service, clear communicator (written and verbal).
The Prime Brokerage Client Onboarding Ops team is responsible for the on-boarding of new and organic clients and ensuring that all documents are received, accounts, reports and entitlements are set up prior to the client's scheduled launch date. They further liaise with other downstream stream team to ensure they acknowledge and make the appropriate action when a new client account is opened.
The PB Client Onboarding team is responsible for overseeing the entire client onboard from an operational perspective from client party set up, account initiation, working with internal groups for approval coordination and account opening, to post account opening set ups, and coordination with downstream teams ensuring the account is ready to trade.
Client Captains manage the onboarding timeline and partner with the business unit on operational set ups according to the clients preferences. In addition, the team is responsible for advising for regulatory compliance status and operational due diligence. Client Captains serve as a one point contact for the full client on-boarding process.
- Account initiation for all asset classes (PB, FX, Equity Swaps, Futures, CDS/IRS, Commodities, etc) and foreign markets.
- Coordinating with necessary approval (Sales, Credit, Documentation, AML, IED/FID Risk, and Operations.
- Coordinating with Internal and External clients to gather required documentation for compliance with firm KYC
- Initiating Requests for the opening of Segregated Foreign Market IDs.
- Ensuring Tax validations are complete prior to opening all new accounts
- Ensuring the accuracy of the information contained within the documentation tracking database.
- Coordinating Ready to Trade tasks Post Account Opening (reporting, entitlements account linkage, etc.)
Ability to interact and build relationships with senior members of the business and across departments in the firm
Interest in the bigger picture and keen to work on projects to enhance knowledge and streamline process
Ability to identify and streamline process
Strong problem solving skills; ability to offer strategic solutions to business and operational problems
Understanding of the importance of risk mitigation
Good Team Player
Sound technical knowledge
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Project management skills
Customer Service skills