Business Analyst - EDI Epic
* Good SQL Skills - Required 2 + Years
* Strong QA skills - ability to create and execute test plans and test scripts - Required 2 + Years
* Excellent experience with data transformations and EDI - Required 2 +Years
* Strong communication skills; ability to work effectively with managers, business users, vendors, and technical staff - Required
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills - Required
* Excellent Business Analysis - Required 2 + Years
Onsite Position. Analyze business problems to be solved with automated EDI applications between multiple systems, including EPIC. Prepare detailed requirements and data mapping, conducts data analysis, develops and executes test plans and test cases.
* Business Analysis Analyze complex business problems and specify the functionality of solutions; Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user requirements; Determine and communicate issues/risks; Provide Project Management support across all phases of SDLC.
* Client Management Work directly with clients to assess business needs, provide relevant solutions and communicate information effectively.
* Quality Assurance Determine testing methodology; Develop detailed test plans; Coordinate user acceptance testing; Execute functional, regression, load testing etc.
* Data Analysis Conduct data analysis and troubleshooting at the database level
* Documentation Prepare detailed requirements specifications, process flow and other required documents;