Billing and Enrollment Analyst
New York, NY
- Process all customer enrollments across all markets and utilities serviced, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Conduct regular reporting on key data points
- Analyze issues and be proactive in finding solutions
- Fulfill enrollment, and priority inbox responsibilities as needed
- Formulate and analyze reports related to customer enrollments or other responsibilities.
- Generate reporting and metrics for all responsibilities, as well as develop reporting and metrics as needed.
- Processing Consolidated Billing on a daily basis.
- Running Exception reports and having experience with utility rules and regulations.
- Working with the internal billing system to update customer account information.
- Partner with Billing vendors to regularly manage billing issues and also look at process improvements.
- Working internally with different departments to understand Billing and Enrollment rules by state.
- Support Ad Hoc Projects as needed.
- Wholesale or Retail Energy experience is a must.
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
- High level of communication skills, both verbal and written.