Billing and AR coordinator
We are looking for a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and high energy environment with an emphasis on analytical thinking and communication, all while managing ongoing projects with varying deadlines and priorities.
- Compile and deliver error free invoicing for multiple entities.
- Review and edit pre-bills to ensure accuracy and consistency.
- Process expense reports and service orders for client billing with proper accounting classification.
- Investigate and resolve customer billing inquiries.
- Monitor outstanding accounts receivable and follow-up with clients for payment according to specific processes.
- Manage extensive client trust and escrow account activity, ensuring compliance with trust accounting regulations.
- Maintain client account records in accounting software, including adding and closing matters and processing changes to scope of relationship.
- Prepare and deliver basic financial reporting, as requested.
- Additional tasks and projects, as assigned.
- A solid understanding of accounting principles.
- Experience working in a professional services environment.
- Intelligent, motivated and competitive with a " roll-up-the-sleeves and " get the job done attitude.
- A demonstrated understanding of legal ethical requirements is a plus.
- A willingness and strong desire to do what needs to be done to meet the needs and expectations of clients and colleagues.
- Ability to maintain absolute discretion unless required to carry out duties.
- Experience working with QuickBooks and a demonstrated comfort with adopting new software applications.
- Exhibit a professional presentation and superior interpersonal and communication skills, including an above average vocabulary and excellent grammar and spelling skills.
- Experience with working in a highly demanding environment while being able handle varying personalities and work styles with grace and tact.
- Superior organizational skills and an impeccable eye for detail.