St Louis, MI
• Collaborates with Process Designers, process owners, and subject matter experts to gain a clear understanding of the business process.
• Provide development support in transitioning an existing IBM FileNet process-engine workflow application to the TDA enterprise IBM BMP 8.5.6 environment.
• 5+ years of development experience in IBM BPM Version 8.5 and above.
• Must have skills in BPD and BPM coach development
• Must have skills in BPM service development and Web Service integration.
• SPARK UI Toolkit is plus
• Experience defining and developing IBM BPM toolkits.
• Experience in BPM out of box reporting, and in creating custom reports using a CoachView user interface
• J2EE and XML experience
• Familiarity with Agile and Blue Works Live will be helpful
• Training classes such as Developing Applications in IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V8.5- I and II or equivalent will be ideal
• Certification Test C2180-273 IBM Certified Integration Developer – Business Process Manager Advanced V8 or equivalent is a plus