Audit - Fluent in Mandarin
Essential Functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Actively develops technical skills on the job and through formal training.
- Builds strong working relationships with clients.
- Effectively documents work.
- Identifies and communicates engagement issues as well as engagement progress in a timely and organized manner.
- Assists in developing new business proposals, budgets and fee quotes.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assigned tasks, including: Completing segments of audits, compilations and reviews.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements, footnote disclosures and management letter comments. O Assisting with engagement administration including audit programs, budgets and engagement letters.
- Preparing Form 990 and related tax returns.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, technical and research skills.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics.
- Fluent in Mandarin.