South Jordan, UT
The Margin Representative monitors the daily activities of cash accounts to ensure compliance with the regulations of Client Board (Regulation-T), Client, and firm' s own internal credit policies. The representative analyzes accounts with credit and risk issues associated with complex trading strategies. Specific responsibilities include:
• Analyze trading activity in client accounts and enforce Client regulations
• Review account restrictions and violations for accuracy and notify branch of remediation needs.
• Verify open account debits and work with branch to resolve.
• Review bounced checks and unsecured debits for resolution and notify branches.
• Answer branch responses and reach out on unresolved open trades due for extension.
• File extensions with Client on open trades.
• Work on ad-hoc projects within the department.
-Superior customer service skills
-Strong problem solving and analytical skills
-Ability to use appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic when solving problems & making decisions
-Excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills
-Desire to work in a team oriented environment
-Ability to listen and communicate effectively with others both verbally and written
-Ability to work under pressure in a time sensitive environment
-Computer skills including: Word, Excel, Power Point, outlook
-Candidate should be a self-starter with the ability to work on their own initiative as well as be a solid team player