New York, NY
• Perform daily production reconciliations and oversee timeliness and accuracy of letter distribution.
• Involvement in change related projects. This includes active participation in all phases of the change process. From business requirement development, testing strategy, test script development, coordination of involvement in testing by impacted Ops team, defect management, into the team test execution and post production review.
• Documentation of desktop procedures, best practices, minor development document, post implementation analysis.
• Develop metrics reporting, assure relevance and adjust as needed. Assist in identifying trends and recommendation to modify processes accordingly.
• Bachelor degree accompanied by 1-2 years in a field related to financial services at a large financial institution or a top consulting firm
• Ability to develop strong working relationships with Business, Technology and Operations
• Superior analytical thinking and problem solving skills
• Ability to work effectively on multiple projects under tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal as well as verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to operate in a fast pace environment and with flexibility to change focus quickly to react to competing priorities.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Familiarity with a software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology
• Familiarity with User Acceptance Testing