Associate Contracts Admin
New York, NY
- Preparation of contracts in a timely manner, confirmation of all contract terms including description of customized services, various guarantees and pricing.
- Interfacing with Legal, Sales, Finance, Marketing and other teams to ensure that contracts are accurate and comply with the requirements of these various departments.
- Implementing the standardization of contracts and integration of new business, when applicable.
- Pro-active contract tracking and communication of all contract status (weekly basis).
- Interfacing with various departments including Legal, Corporate, Sales, Finance and Senior Management.
Besides a competitive compensation package, you'll be working with a great group of professionals interested in always finding the right tool for the job in a culture that encourages innovation. If you're ready to take on some new challenges at a well-respected company, we'd love to hear from you.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Law, or Law preferred; or related equivalent work experience
- 1+ years contract administration experience, or legal experience
- Experience negotiating contracts and master service agreements
- Must be very detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Strong ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be responsible, accountable and result-driven
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Advanced organizational and documentation skills (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience using SalesForce.Com
- Must have ability to quickly learn Client's various employer and health plan wellness markets product lines and the contractual business and financial issues tied to these products.
- Corporate Finance/Legal/Employee Benefits experience STRONGLY PREFERRED. General Finance and Healthcare knowledge also preferable.