Applications Analyst Healthy Planet
- Epic Healthy Planet certification - Required
- Build experience in Epic EMR, including experience with Reporting Workbench - Required 2 Years
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - Required
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Required
- Strong ability to understand technical documentation, Highly professional written and verbal communication skills - Required
- Working knowledge of population health concepts including care management - Desired
The Healthy Planet Application Analyst will primarily be involved in the implementation of Healthy Planet, Epic's population health module.
The Healthy Planet Application Analyst will primarily be involved in the implementation of Healthy Planet, Epic's population health module. He/she will be involved in the development and/or configuration of a wide range of population health functions including, but not limited to, clinical quality measures, care management workflows, Reporting Workbench reports, patient registries, and Radar dashboards. He/she will also need to collaborate with other teams, involved in various Epic modules, to ensure an accurate and complete implementation. In addition, he/she may perform additional IT-related assignments as required to meet implementation needs
* Business Analysis Analyze complex business problems and specify the functionality of solutions; Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing modules and procedures that meet user requirements; Determine, communicate, and escalate issues/risks
* Build Define an overall build design and leverage Epic strategies to implement while seeking to improve efficiency; Through unit testing, maintain a level of quality up to departmental standards; engage with other Epic teams, that support other modules, to promote a complete solution; Lead design review sessions
* Client Management Work directly with internal and external stakeholders to assess business needs, provide relevant solutions, and communicate information effectively; Manage expectations
* Quality Assurance Determine testing methodology and create test plans for unit and integrated testing; Coordinate user acceptance testing; Execute functional, regression, load testing; etc.
* Data Analysis Conduct data analysis and troubleshooting
* Documentation Prepare detailed requirement specification documents, process flows, and other required documents; Create training materials in conjunction with Instructional Designers and/or participate in training