Application Security Manager
Jersey City, NJ
- Responsible for establishing architecture, design, roadmaps, requirements, standards & guidance to mitigate risk, ensure compliance with established industry rules, regulations and best practices;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of security architectures, software lifecycle tactic, and system development.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong understanding and experience of security architectures and systems design. Should have an understanding of current industry trends and their advantages with ability to right fit into an existing environment.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Extensive knowledge with security technologies.
- Experience of the following:
- Traditional security tools (IDS/IPS, Firewalls, HIDS, FIM, etc)
- Cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Behavioral Analytics
- Service Catalog creation and optimization