Ad Product Associate
- Assist in managing large ad product portfolio with high level of quality assurance/data integrity, including documentation of protocols, specs, properly associated meta data and integrations with other systems.
- Develop targeting, priority, and other product architecture in collaboration with multiple departments to support site and user experience initiatives.
- Work directly with Ad Operations teams on new product alignment, deployment, training, and troubleshooting.
- Execute changes directly in systems as needed to support site redesigns, ad product portfolio changes, and integrations of external vendors and systems.
- Work with Director of Ad Product Operations and VP of Media Operations on strategic planning initiatives and product planning.
- Pull reports and work with analytics teams as needed in order to validate and assess product releases.
- Create ad product and creative templates as needed for Product Marketing and Ad Operations.
- Participate in regular collaboration/prioritization meetings with Marketing, Yield, Technology, and any other product stakeholders.
- Assist in ad product feasibility reviews for management, Marketing and Sales as needed.
- Bachelor's degree required preferably in digital ad media or equivalent experience working in an online ad media campaign environment, whether at a publisher or agency
- Minimum 1 plus years' experience in digital media, supporting sales and/or clients directly
- Minimum 1plus years' working in ad operations capacity, including ad system admin experience, frontline campaign execution, and integration and/or ad system migration experience
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and advertising operations, including programmatic
- Demonstrated experience using cross-department collaboration to launch ad products and campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written skills. Must be able to effectively communicate ad product, technology, and operational concepts to a wide variety of audiences and stakeholders including sales, operations, marketing, and technology. Must be able to write product overviews, FAQs, ad tech specs, and user documentation
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment and reprioritize work as needed
- Experience working with back end and front end development teams
- Experience with troubleshooting: need to be able to sort out the issues and components of a technical problem, and come up with a plan to isolate causes and resolution
- Knowledge of principles and best practices around QA, User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Familiar with project management (especially Agile) and technical release management best practices
- Ad systems: DFP and DSM. Will consider other ad systems experience.
- Experience with data/audience management platforms, 3rdparty ads and verification, Salesforce, Analytics, database languages, Web and MS office a major plus.