New York, NY
The candidate will become a subject-matter expert in the CPM business and be expected to represent CPM at departmental meetings and to provide ad-hoc analysis to the Market Risk Department, Valuation Review Group, Legal Entity Controllers, Regulatory Controllers and other support areas. The candidate will be actively involved in team-wide projects and initiatives aimed at improving controls and efficiency and at reducing both unexplained p&l and variances between estimated and actual P&L.
- 2-4 yrs of product control experience (preferably with Fixed Income products) working in an investment bank with exposure to the trading desks.
- BA or BS in Accounting and / or Finance
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, dealing with a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Control focused organizational skills and teamwork oriented approach to problem solving