As a member of a cross-functional team of product managers, software developers and architects, you will combine your design experience to gather requirements, wire-frame, prototype, and coordinate project development using agile methodologies. This role will also work closely with Client' s engineering, design, operations, marketing and service delivery teams to challenge the boundaries of what' s possible.
This position will provide the unique opportunity to operate in a start-up-like environment within a Fortune 50 company. Our digital focus is geared towards releasing the insights inherent in Client' s best-in-class products and services. Together we aim to achieve new levels of productivity by changing the way we work and identifying new sources of growth for our customers.
- MA/MS degree in Design, HCI, CS, or related experience
- 3+ years of related experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research
- Ability to convey concepts through wireframes, flows, storyboards, and mockups
- Fluency in digital design tools, such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Fluency in creating quick and dirty prototypes (for example: click-throughs with Keynote, interactive prototypes with Flinto or Axure, animations with AfterEffects, Invision, etc...)
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work with a blank slate and inspire others
- Collaborate effectively with remote team members, including designers, researchers engineering, product management, marketing and others
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills; with excellent written & verbal communication. Must be great at working well in cross functional teams under tight deadlines.