New York, NY
• Strong Analysis, Design and Development Skills
• Good problem solving skills
• Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and development
• Strong Information Taxonomy/Architecture design skills
• 10+ years of professional experience using .Net technologies with an emphasis on C#, ASP.Net
• 5+ years' experience creating/consuming web services and data
• Should also possess database skills (preferably DB2 or SQLServer) to design new or alter existing table structures to satisfy specifications and requirements
• Should have 5+ years' experience of working with geographically dispersed teams, that fall across different time zones
• Working experience with Agile methodologies would be useful
• Project management skills
• The charter of this team is to develop and launch a credit card offering. Working as a member of this team, the candidate will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting core services and vendor integrations for the credit card system. The Development tech lead is a hands-on role and is responsible for analyzing user specifications and requirements and providing assistance in coding, testing and debugging applications.
• The candidate is expected to provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications. The candidate will also be required to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of the SDLC. The candidate may also be called on to provide technical, troubleshooting and design guidance to other application development teams.
• The candidate should be flexible, highly adaptable and excellent team player. The candidate is expected to work with teams that consist of .NET developers. The candidate should expect to work in a global virtual team, sometimes across multiple time zones. The candidate may be assigned to more than one role or project at a time.
• The candidate should be an expert in Microsoft .NET, SQL and Batch Technologies. He or she should have at least 10+ years of application development experience in Financial Services or Wealth Management. Exposure or experience in banking and debit/credit card systems will be considered an added bonus.