Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Some of your key responsibilities include:
- Manage the logistics associated with handling candidate interviews, including scheduling and confirmation phone calls. This includes preparing copies of candidate resumes and relevant interview documentation for Talent Acquisition Advisors and hiring managers.
- Administer all internal and external job postings in line with recruitment strategies.
- Ensure Intranet and Internet are updated with relevant recruitment materials and information
- Provide timely correspondence to internal and external candidates advising on status
- Manage timely communication with employee referrals and referrers
- Prepare offer letters/employment contracts for Talent Acquisition Partner sign-off, as well as prepare and distribute new hire packages
- Support marketing initiatives and Talent Acquisition Programs (i.E. Internship programs, campus recruitment initiatives)
- Initiate background check process. In cases where follow up is required, liaise with candidates for additional information.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition Partners and Specialists to understand BBH's recruitment process and Human Resources department as a whole
- Relevant work experience or equivalent certification.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully collaborate with colleagues
- Demonstrated customer focus and strong action orientation
- Possess a high degree of confidence; be able to instill confidence in others
- Ability to think independently and creatively, and take ownership of critical issues.
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to persevere and deliver results under challenging circumstances
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written