New York, NY
- Design, installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of enterprise Virtualization software VMware (ESX, ESXi/vSphere, vCenter, vMotion, DRS).
- Enterprise Storage Arrays (Dell PowerVault & Compellent, EMC VNX, Pure Storage).
- Enterprise and remote site backup solutions technologies such as EMC Networker (EMC Data Domain highly preferred).
- Hyper-Convergence Technologies (VMWare VSAN).
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, 2012, RHEL, Ubuntu, CentOS, Linux.
- Office 365 and Azure Cloud Technologies.
- Windows Server Roles DNS, DHCP, NPS, File Share, Client, IIS, Failover Cluster Manager and Active Directory.
- Microsoft SQL/SQL Clustering.
- Configuration and Patch Management technologies
- System monitoring and alerting (SolarWinds, Nagios, SCOM)
- Designing, implementing, and testing disaster recovery solutions.
- PowerShell scripting.
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of Systems/Infrastructure Engineering experience.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Have highly desired certifications including: VMware Certified Professional (VCP), Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), or enterprise hardware certifications.