Systems Engineer - Active Directory
New York, NY
Data-focused Media Company in NYC is seeking a Systems Engineer with strong Active Directory experience! This person will manage all aspects of their AD environment that supports their asynchronous distributed processing software.
- Strong systems engineering experience in a high-volume, data-focused environment managing diverse DevOps workloads, across infrastructure, administration, deployment, development support and monitoring.
- Extensive Windows AD experience; including centralized patch/update management, service accounts, multi-domain permissions, and High-availability failover systems.
- Experience managing Jenkins / Chef / Cloud Formation as well as permissions systems like AD and LDAP.
- Experience in managing and deploying environments in Amazon Web Services (a plus)
- Extensive experience with Git and ECR (or Git Repo)
- Ability to multi-task easily and juggle priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong inclination to learn new technologies and explain the differences and opportunities to technical and nontechnical team members.
- Experience managing and maintaining ElasticSearch infrastructure and clustering.