Systematic ETF C++ Trading System Developer
New York, NY
* Be a Front Office Software Developer in the Citadel Securities Market Making team and work closely with members of Front Office Quantitative Research, as well as traders.
* Provide technical expertise to support and enhance core trading applications.
* Demonstrate an ability to analyze complex business/technical problems and make sound technical decisions proactively and in a self-directed manner.
* Develop high performance applications utilizing C++ language and object oriented design.
* Work as part of an established, experienced development team to build best in class technology platforms integrated with r/t trading paradigms.
* Facilitate communication and collaboration with business users and peer technology teams.
* Experience in C++
* Experience with scripting languages Python, Perl, Shell Scripting.
* Experience with UNIX.
* Professional experience designing and building real time top applications capable of handling large volumes of streaming data.
* Professional experience working directly with end users to define requirements.
* Knowledge of software development life cycle paradigms including testing and deployment phases.
* An ability to work in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
An undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, or related engineering or science curriculum.