New York, NY
The Senior Programmer/Analyst will be part of a small team responsible for developing and maintaining a wide range of internal applications at the firm. An ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of application development experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, SharePoint) at a law firm.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and build enhancements to our existing SharePoint-based records management systems for our e-Discovery and Records departments
- Enhance and support the front-end for our enterprise search system
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications which support our legal recruiting, secretarial services, and operations departments
- Participate in all phases of the software development life cycle from requirements gathering to development
- Provide production support for existing applications and systems
- Provide off-hours support when necessary
- 5+ years of experience with software design and development, preferably C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, Visual Studio, and Entity Framework
- 2+ years of experience with the AngularJS framework
- Experience working with XSL transforms is a plus
- Knowledge of records management, and experience working with records management software (such as FileTrail) is a plus
- B.S. In Computer Science or demonstrable equivalent work experience required
- 5-7 years of application development experience with Microsoft technologies (ASP.NET, SharePoint) required
- Law firm experience strongly preferred