Specialized Consultant Mid Level
New York, NY
Brokerage is seeking an eLearning specialist to join their Mandatory Training Team for a 6 month assignment. Mandatory Training is responsible for designing, delivering, and governance of all mandatory training for our internal clients.
This role will work with subject matter experts in business groups to create online learning experiences for global required training across the firm. Specific content areas include compliance, risk, systems, and certificate/designation programs. This professional would have a demonstrated track record of working with multiple, senior and junior-level clients, in a fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate with subject matter experts to write required training audio voiceover scripts that are concise, interesting, practical, and consistent with adult learning theory.
• Translate complex subject matter into easy-to-understand, engaging language.
• Liaise with and influence subject matter experts and vendors.
• Ensure a consistent approach to online required training.
• Work effectively within a governance structure; update calendar in an excel tool.
• • Evaluate potential solutions from external vendors and content providers.
• Assess impact / effectiveness of eLearning approach and modules.
• Work with a reporting dashboard and provide data on training assignments
• 4-5 years of project management related experience including at least 4 years of eLearning instructional design at large, complex firms.
• Experience working with SMEs for large/complex programs.
• In-depth writing, editing, and instructional design skills.
• Designs innovative eLearning modules, according to client need, in multiple modalities such as videos, stand-alone online courses, and mobile device apps.
• Synthesizes complex content in ways that are understandable, practical, and applicable.
• Knowledge of gamification, micro-learning, and blended learning techniques.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competent in several authoring tools. Examples include Storyline, Captivate, and Camtasia.
• Is highly collaborative – works effectively with diverse colleagues and peers to deliver business results.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across matrix structures.
• Proven track record of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
• Experience working in financial services a plus.