Software Engineer in Test
New York, NY
As reliance on health and wellness awareness increases, be part of the team that will be leading the way.
- Solid Java Programming chops (3+ years)
- Selenium Webdriver - good knowledge of the framework - must have actively utilized for 2 or more years to test web apps And/Or Appium - good knowledge of the framework - must have actively utilized for 1 or more years to create automated tests for Mobile iOS and Android applications
- Expertise with Git/GitHub required. Experience using GitFlow desirable. Familiarity with incorporating work with CI tools such as Jenkins/Hudson/Bamboo required. Knowledge of Maven, TestNG, Junit desirable.
- Usage of Jira (or other similar issue/bug tracking systems) is required. Familiarity integrating with JIRA via APIs desirable
- Basic expertise with SQL is required. Expertise with No SQL databases such as MongoDB is desirable
- Basic knowledge of APIs including calling SOAP and REST end points using JSON and XML Data is required. Expertise with tools such as Charles, Fiddler, POSTMAN desirable
- Experience working with BDD (Behavior Driven Development) / ATDD (Acceptance Test Driven Development) Frameworks is desirable. Experience with associated tools Cucumber, Watir, Thuycdides, SpecFlow, JBehave, BehavePro etc. Desirable.
- Develop, execute, and interpret load, stress, and other automated performance tests.
- Innate Curiosity to imaginatively think through scenarios that affect end users, brainstorm and discuss with team members, document the scenarios and, devise testing strategies (with a bias towards automation) to cover the risks.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and debugging skills and associated problem-solving skills is required.
- Strong communication and language skills to be able to precisely define and specify BDD and Acceptance Tests is required
- Excellent communicator - present and defend the QA perspective to other team members.
- Strong interpersonal skills - will work in close-knit, small Agile teams. Must bring a " support the team " attitude, while balancing against defending high quality experiences for the end-user
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, Agile, continuous delivery environment
Generous healthcare coverage.
401(K) with company match.
Paid Time Off
Paid parental leave
Plus, the resources to locate services including child care, legal services, pet care and more