* SQL Server 2008 ant T-SQL Programming. Strong ability to review, analyze, and re-engineer complex stored procedures and .Net code - Required - 5 Years
* .NET programming including web services - Nice to have - 2 Years
* Excellent experience creating SSIS packages - Required - 5 Years
* Excellent data analysis and data manipulation skills - Required - 5 Years
* Excellent logical and analytical programming skills, demonstrated ability to find pro-active solutions - Required
* Excellent troubleshooting skills and critical thinking skills - Required
* Proficient documentation skills. Particularly in design specifications and process flow diagrams - Required
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software. Use SQL and SSIS to develop new computer applications or enhancements. Light .Net skills needed to develop web services.
SQL Developer: Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software. Utilizes programming languages and technologies to develop new computer applications or enhancements for interfaces or end-user applications.
- Convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to logical flow charts.
- Work with Business Systems Analysts or work directly with users to gather information regarding requirements and specifications for the application.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow adaptation to new hardware, for enhancements, or to improve performance.
- Participate in testing of all new development and modifications. Conduct unit testing of programs and software applications to be certain they will produce the desired information.
- Document program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program. Update design/process flow documents.
- Build deployment packages to automate and ensure the quality of installation routines for new applications, service packs and/or upgrades.
- Provide assistance and troubleshooting to the team and users with solving application related problems.
- Participate in project planning, with estimates of work.