Senior Salesforce Product Manager
- Develop CRM system requirements with key stakeholders and manage the phased launch of a new Salesforce CRM system, including strong understanding of customer data and effective master data management practices.
- Manage the product lifecycle of new features from planning to completion.
- Develop strong, productive relationships with business stakeholders.
- Ensure a healthy and timely workflow by providing strong direction and prioritization.
- Maintain tight focus on the most important initiatives, and develop and track to timelines.
- Manage up and provide management visibility into project status and tracking.
- BA/BS in business administration or related degree. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered. MBA is a plus.
- 5 8 years of product management experience, with significant experience in creative concept, visual or design product management; experience in furniture retail preferred.
- 5 8 years of managing highly integrated CRM projects.
- Knowledge of Software Development (SDLC) specifically Salesforce (Sales, Service & Marketing Cloud) with end to end implementation experience.