Senior Mobile UI Developer
New York, NY
Location: New York
Education: Bachelor' s Degree
Job Level: Consultant
This position is for a Senior User Interface Developer for Brokerage Wealth Management– Field and Client Technology (FACT) in 1 New York Plaza.
The team builds and maintains client-facing websites and mobile applications. The candidate is expected to code, conduct code reviews, and test software as needed. The candidate should have a strong interest in UX with have at least 5 years of development experience focused on the front end.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to take ownership of workstreams, operate without close supervision, and work across the organization.
• Experience with Angular
• Knowledge of mobile web development and responsive web design
• Experience with hybrid mobile app frameworks
• Strong grasp of user experience