Senior Financial Analyst
New York, NY
The candidate should display a broad understanding of accounting and/or finance. In addition, the analyst should demonstrate strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for the day to day management of financial processes, journal entries, account reconciliations and cost transfers.
- Assist & review of Monthly Financial Analytic Reports for Medical Center Corporate Departments.
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting group, providing explanations for variances on financial information and coordinates with other financial areas.
- Develop and recommend methods for improving business processes
- Prepare intercompany analysis and reconciliations.
- Ensures that financial policies and procedures are followed.
- Act independently and prioritizes task to meet assigned deadlines.
- Work closely with NYULMC Service Centers and other departments including Washington Square Controller's Division.
- Assist the Manager in supervising, training and guiding Financial Analyst.
- Assist with all request for Fiscal Year, A-133 and internal audits.