Senior Automation Engineer
New York, NY
- Lead automated cross-platform and device testing on desktop, mobile and internal tools.
- Work with the engineering team to develop best practices and documentation for QA automation across our tech stack
- Work with product and tech leads to hone the process and communication around our testing and deployments.
- Work proactively with product managers, providing solutions on how to support new products and team initiatives, both large and small.
- Develop and maintain test cases and regression plans.
- Using analytics tools and industry research, develop and maintain recommendations for a supported platform matrix.
- Represent the first line of defense for replicating bugs and providing insightful details when issues from across the company are reported.
- 5+ Years of QA Engineering experience
- 3+ Years of Automation Experience
- Proficiency with automation suites such as Mocha, Chai, Selenium Webdriver, Jenkins, or tell us about your favorites. We use Mocha / WebdriverIO extensively.