Senior Application Analyst
* Must Have current (2017) Certification in Epic ASAP and be proficient in Epic ASAP application and build tools. - Required
* Project Management skills (ability to lead meetings, prioritize, resolve conflict, maintain issues list, and manage a project plan). - Required
* Strong desktop skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint - Required
* Knowledge of clinical area or business area to be supported - Required
* Programming or other technical skills beneficial - Highly desired
* Experience dealing with end users - Required
* Experience dealing with vendors is a plus - Highly desired
* Clinical license - Nice to have
* Strong analytical and problem solving abilities - Required
* Strong communication, interpersonal and rapport-building skills - Required
* Presentation skills - Required
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience - Required
* Elsevier CPM Knowledge (Evidence-based interdisciplinary professional practice workflow support) - Highly desired
* Candidate Must be Onsite - Required
* Certification in EPIC- Smartforms - Highly desired
Sr Application Analyst will support the ASAP application for Medical Center.
Perform analysis of necessary application modifications and work with appropriate MIT associates, customer, and vendors to coordinate modifications. Provide advanced application troubleshooting support for applications. Resolve critical issues independently as necessary. Interpret end user requirements to help determine optimal solution and to identify potential issues related to user requests. Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system. Create and execute test plans. Document all outcomes of testing. Create reports. Provide assistance to Application Analysts and other team members.
Should have experience with Narrators, Sedation, Charging, Rover, Nursing Workflows and BPA configuration. An Epic Reporting background and Stork Application knowledge a plus.