Senior Application Analyst
* Changing application configuration (s) as required - Required
* Design, build troubleshoot application - Required
* Create specifications, test summaries, and deployment documents for application changes - Required
* Perform data analysis/data validation through use of queries - Required
* Troubleshoot and manage error workqueues - Required
* Apply department processes / methodologies to meet customer expectations - Required
* Meet with subject matter experts to define workflow, build content and test - Required
* Create, modify, review training documentation - Required
* Current Certification in Procedure Orders - Required 2 Years
* Current Certification in Beaker - Required 2 Years
* Certification in Order Transmittal (OTx) - Highly desired - 2 Years
* Create, modify Reporting Workbench reports - Highly desired 2 Years
* Data Courier: can migrate content to various application environments - Highly desired
Responsible for the implementation of new applications, upgrades, and modifications to existing systems. Assist in the coordination of field support activities including application configuration, go-live support and on-going client support.
Install new applications, new components and upgrade existing applications. Configure application settings and validate configurations. Assist in the development of training plans for end-users in collaboration with the Beaker Instructional Designer. Define go-live and roll-out support schedule. Assist in the coordination of field support activities including go-live and roll-out support activities. Support users on new applications, modules and functionality pertaining to the Epic Beaker and Orders modules. Oversee analysis of necessary application modifications and work with appropriate MIT associates or vendors to coordinate modifications. Provide advanced application troubleshooting support for applications. Resolve critical issues independently as necessary. Interpret end user requirements to help determine optimal solution and to identify potential issues related to user requests. Evaluate the operational workflow that is applied to the system. Create test plans and test new systems, version upgrades, and any system modifications. Document all outcomes of testing. Design database queries and create reports. Proactively monitor applications to recommend improvements and ways to increase efficiency. Participate in the maintenance of training materials and disseminate materials to users. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support on a 24x7 rotating basis. Work with the help desk and support personnel on escalated issues to identify problems and resolve them. Triage network, hardware, or workstation issues as required. Coordinate vendor activities and manage vendor communications needed for support, issue resolution and escalation. Provide assistance to Application Analysts and other team members as necessary.